As a Digital Marketing Intern in this internship, you will be able to learn and develop new specific skill(s), enhance your known skills, and benefit from your personal educational learning experience by working alongside cross teams of experienced professionals.
Working with other team members either the current company’s team members or the Internship team members brings a lot of new skills to gain during the internship which is one of the core values we built this internship for.
You must be able to learn new technologies out of what you know.
This internship position could lead to a permanent hire if the intern demonstrates discipline and respects deadlines.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence and website management.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Management or Information Technology or any equivalent degree.
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce), and content management systems.
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in writing and editing content with attention to detail.
- Strategic thinking.
- Data analysis.
- Email marketing.
|Job Category||Internship, Marketing, Social Media|