As a Flutter Developer Intern in this internship, you will be able to learn and develop new specific skill(s), enhance your known skills, and benefit from your personal educational learning experience by working alongside cross teams of experienced professionals.
Working with other team members either the current company’s team members or the Internship team members brings a lot of new skills to gain during the internship which is one of the core values we built this internship for.
You must be able to learn new technologies out of what you know.
This internship position could lead to a permanent hire if the intern demonstrates discipline and respects deadlines.
- Write clean, readable and reusable code.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Creating multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google’s Flutter development framework.
- Collaborate closely with the teams of UI/UX designers, PMs, QAs, backend developers and other developers.
- Build user interfaces designed by UI/UX designers.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Integrate various APIs from third parties.
- Debug existing apps components, fix issues and avoid regressions.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Management or Information Technology or any Relative Bachelor degree.
- Experience in publishing process on both play store & app store.
- Experience connecting applications to RESTful services.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
|Job Category||Internship, Development|