As a PHP Backend Developer Intern in this internship, you will be able to learn and develop new specific skill(s), enhance your known skills, and benefit from your personal educational learning experience by working alongside cross teams of experienced professionals.
Working with other team members either the current company’s team members or the Internship team members brings a lot of new skills to gain during the internship which is one of the core values we built this internship for.
You must be able to learn new technologies out of what you know.
This internship position could lead to a permanent hire if the intern demonstrates discipline and respects deadlines.
- Designing software system architecture.
- Completing data structures and design patterns.
- Designing and implementing scalable web services, applications, and APIs.
- Meeting with the software development team to define the scope and scale of software projects.
- Writing low-level and high-level code.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency.
- Collaborating with the design team on developing micro-services.
- Writing technical documents.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Management or Information Technology.
- Experience in PHP (Laravel Framework).
- Experience designing, developing, and maintaining REST APIs.
- Actively practicing professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life-cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Knowledge of relational databases, like MySQL.
- Good communication skills.
|Job Category||Internship, Development|