We are pleased to offer an internship role for the position of Project Coordinator. This role provides an invaluable opportunity to cultivate specialized skills, hone existing competencies, and gain experiential learning through collaborative work with cross-functional teams of seasoned professionals. The internship aims to equip individuals with diverse skill sets and is structured around our organization’s core values, which prioritize continuous learning and skill development. Exceptional performance during the internship may open doors to a permanent position within the organization.
- Project Coordination: Manage project activities, human resources, equipment, and information effectively.
- Action Planning: Decompose projects into manageable tasks and establish timelines.
- Client Liaison: Collaborate with clients to discern and delineate project requirements, scope, and objectives.
- Task Allocation: Delegate responsibilities to internal teams and facilitate efficient schedule management.
- Client Satisfaction: Continuously monitor and adapt to ensure alignment with evolving client needs.
- Budgetary Oversight: Assist in the formulation and management of budgets.
- Risk Analysis: Evaluate potential project risks and opportunities, proposing mitigation or capitalization strategies accordingly.
- Procurement Management: Supervise the procurement aspects associated with the project.
- Progress Monitoring: Track project milestones, identifying and resolving any challenges that arise.
- Communication: Serve as the focal point for project-related communications amongst all stakeholders.
- Blocker Resolution: Collaborate closely with the Project Manager to remove impediments affecting project progress.
- Tools & Documentation: Employ project management tools to monitor timelines, resource allocation, and expenditures. Generate necessary legal and project documents, including contracts and status reports.
- Quality Assurance: Conduct quality assurance evaluations to ensure adherence to predefined standards and requirements.
Prerequisites for Application:
- Educational Qualifications: An engineering or bachelor’s degree in technology or a closely related field.
- Language Proficiency: Exceptional command over written and spoken English.
- Software Proficiency: Advanced user of the MS Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Scheduling & Resource Allocation: Prior experience in task scheduling and resource assignment.
- Organizational Skills: Strong organizational competencies, with acute attention to detail and multitasking capabilities.
- Analytical Aptitude: Robust analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Pressure Management: Ability to operate effectively under stressful conditions and stringent deadlines.
- Software Engineering Knowledge: A reasonable understanding of software engineering fundamentals, including Agile methodology, is mandatory.
- Tool Expertise: Hands-on experience with project management software, such as Basecamp or Trello, is desirable.
- Commencement Date: Immediate
- Duration: Two Months