We are looking to add some great new team members to the Code Clouders family for the Software Project Coordinator position.
- Perform administrative duties including tracking and analysis of project information
- Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment, and information.
- Follow up on work items status and communicate with project team members
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Capture detailed minutes of meetings and organize and distribute relevant information to appropriate stakeholders documenting and following up on important actions and decisions.
- Daily coordination with team leads to understand and identify their issues.
- Monitor project progress and raise any issues that arise.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports.
- Work and manage multiple projects and documentation.
- Support the daily functions of the VP of Platform Operations.
- Engineering or bachelor’s degree in technology or related field of study.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experienced user of MS Office toolset (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience with task scheduling and resource assignment.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- A fair understanding of Software Engineering including Agile Methodology is required.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence (preferred)