As a Software Analyst Intern in this internship, you will be able to learn and develop new specific skill(s), enhance your known skills, and benefit from your personal educational learning experience by working alongside cross teams of experienced professionals.
Working with other team members either the current company’s team members or the Internship team members brings a lot of new skills to gain during the internship which is one of the core values we built this internship for.
You must be able to learn new technologies out of what you know.
This internship position could lead to a permanent hire if the intern demonstrates discipline and respects deadlines.
- Assisting with the business case.
- Planning and monitoring.
- Eliciting requirements.
- Requirements organization.
- Translating and simplifying requirements.
- Requirements management and communication.
- Requirements analysis.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Management or Information Technology.
- Experience working with senior decision makers.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills.
- SDLC (Software development life cycle).
- UML Diagrams.
- Proven analytical background.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Writing & Documentation skills.
- Fluent English.
|Job Category||Internship, Analysis|