As a Software Sales Intern in this internship, you will be able to learn and develop new specific skill(s), enhance your known skills, and benefit from your personal educational learning experience by working alongside cross teams of experienced professionals.
Working with other team members either the current company’s team members or the Internship team members brings a lot of new skills to gain during the internship which is one of the core values we built this internship for.
You must be able to learn new technologies out of what you know.
This internship position could lead to a permanent hire if the intern demonstrates discipline and respects deadlines.
- Promoting high end business solutions (Websites, Web Applications, Mobile Applications, Web-based Systems).
- Contact new clients to follow up their business and achieve the company’s plan to reach a certain target of the client.
- To establish account plans; manage client opportunities and the successful closing.
- To prepare a weekly analysis sales report and provide feedback to management.
- Overachieve individual goals as well as work in a team.
- Handling demos & presentations.
- To communicate with customers to find out their exact needs and direct them to it and understand his/her point of view.
- To explain and demonstrate products to customers that may involve technical explanation.
- Responsible for increasing the sales in his territory.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Management or Information Technology or any equivalent degree.
- Experienced in Software Sales is preferred or the Software Field in general.
- Sales Experience.
- Sales Skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Both genders are welcome to apply
- Eager to learn.
|Job Category||Sales, Internship|